Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Coincidence too coincidental to be coincidence.

I'm reading through Arthur C. Clarke's Odyssey series, and on the cover of the third one, there's a picture of a dood standing next to the infamous Monolith as seen in the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.


See the monolith right behind the trippy ghost-lookin' guy?

Well, it looked to me like something very familiar. What I found was a shocking shocker too shockful to shock.



MIND=BLOWN

That's right. The iPod Nano (it's an old model by now I think) looks almost identical to the dark and enigmatic and possibly evil monolith.

I think this is an appropriate conclusion to come through: Apple is evil and designs its products after evil. This is too coincidental to ignore.

Moral of the story: science fiction reveals the true nature of unseen evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment