Thursday, October 14, 2010

Troglodyte Delight

Ecstasy.


Well, says you, what's a troglodyte?! Well let me tell you.


1. Caveman
2. Hermit/recluse.
3. The common chimp.
4. Dungeons and Dragons monster.
5. Also, birds.


What does one look like?


Silly bird, you're not in a cave! You don't know words.

AND


Woah, troglodytes are pretty good looking.


Yes, that's right. I'm a troglodyte. It's my delight! Wanna fight?


I have just been told by a guy on my floor who reads my blog without following it (talking to you, Richie) that I am a troglodyte. It was deeply insulting and my feelings are hurt (okay so maybe I laughed and thought it was hilarious then realized it was true but still thought it was pretty funny).


I rarely leave my room. Actually the only time I ever leave is to use the bathroom, shower, eat, and go to class.

My room is my cave. I sleep there. I snack there. I type this crap there.


I am Troglodyte, destroyer of worlds. Bow down ye mighty and despair. Two paths diverged in the bleak December.



What was I talking about?


Moral of the story: caves are pretty cool. You like Batman? Of course you do. He's cool. He lives in a cave. Ergo caves are cool. Logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment