Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh shoot! This would've been the best

I had this dream last night, or maybe during naptime today. But it was awesome. I was going to put it here, because it was a great idea.


But all I remember is a Fallout 3 styled combat knife and I was hiding it... I was walking through a building or campus, or both I can't remember. But I was hiding it in my left sleeve. It was difficult to get it through the elevator, but I went up some floors and stowed it somewhere. I looked pretty wicked in black, but that's really all I remember. It was a pretty sweet dream.


But now I can't remember. I remember thinking, in the dream, "This'll make a great post!" but even my dreaming self wouldn't remember.


Oh well. Maybe I'll have more stealthy and violent dreams tonight (read: tomorrow morning). But probably not.




Moral of the story: dream journals are actually really nifty. I need to start doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment