Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I don't always punctuate the titles, which is weird.

It's midnight thirty and that's what's on my mind. Really not a lot else going on up there. Lots of thoughts I'd like to go away... very boring here, really. BUT I went to a bookstore a couple days ago and got a collection of Poe stories, so that's cool. And I haven't slept in two nights, so that's also cool. Well, I slept a little. An hour or two each night, maybe, and an hour nap yesterday. Weird, because I feel just fine, minus the excessive shaking of the hands. The jittery shaking, not being friendly.


Me:"HI! I'M MATT! LET'S BE FRIENDS!"
Random stranger: "Please stop touching my hand."


Moral of the story: sleep is a waste of time, but it is, unfortunately, a very necessary evil. Get some.


Sleep. Get some sleep, I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment