Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hey, I have a blog!

How about that?


I should really get back into the swing of doing this. A lot has happened since I last used this.


Angel, my baby girl, died last summer. She was 13 years old. I wanted to post a requiem of sorts, but I still don't want to face it.


We got a new puppy, another golden, her name's Lily. She's super smart. Haaaaaaaaa.


I looked back on a lot of the stuff I've written. It's amazing how much I've changed. I even edited some things so they were less crass.


That video project I mentioned earlier is a no-go. Ended up being more trouble than it was worth. It was called "Finger Puppet Ninja Kitty." The world shall never know its glory.


Here are some things I plan on doing in the future with this blog:
1. Retract a few opinions from previous posts. I'll let them stay, of course, but will post revised editions of them, clarifying some things, not being such a horrible person (my goodness, I was a mean little cuss), etc.
2. Post a requiem for Angel.
3. Post about Lily girl.
4. A post about some goings-on in my life.
5. Edit previous posts for a less rude tone. Possibly some deletions as well (which I've already started).
6. Start posting, either weekly or bi-weekly.
7. Making this blog more of an Asylum, its namesake. And making it live up to its tagline.
8. Why is tagline squigglied? Tagline is too a word.
9. Squigglied isn't a word either? I guess I can see that.
10. Thou shall not represent Jesus as a white guy with blue eyes and perfectly coiffed hair.


So yeah, stuff. Here's week one! It's nothing exciting. But. You know. I'm lazy, remember?


Remember how I used to close with a moral of the story? I'm probably not going to do that. Or maybe I will. I don't know okay? Get off my back, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment