Saturday, January 30, 2010

ChaCha Sucks II: The Ultimate Suck

First off, a disclaimer: this is kind of really inappropriate.


So, it happened maybe a week ago, or something, but I was with my mates Brandon and Chad and I was saying how stupid ChaCha was, so Brandon, joking around, sent them a text that asked what the yellow stuff coming out of his penis was. After about ten or twenty minutes of waiting for them to reply, he finally got the text that said they were working on it (go figure, right? Who knew it took that long to figure out what urine is...)


When he finally got the answer, it went on about what a girl's orgasm looks like and how there wasn't a medical name for the fluid.


So, ChaCha hath spoken. The yellow stuff that comes out of a penis is vaginal discharge.


I can't conceive how stupid that person must've been. Honestly. I don't understand. Unless they were trolling, knowing that they were being trolled.


Then, just a couple days ago, I asked why they sucked. The answer:



I don't think it's possible for a company to give a blow job. If you mean figuratively, I think ChaCha is great! ChaCha again!



I couldn't quit laughing for a good five minutes.


Moral of the story: don't ever use ChaCha, it could shock your modesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment