Friday, January 15, 2010

Experiment with Ramen --Ramen Watch: Day One

Have you ever made some Ramen soup, then put the bowl in the sink without washing or rinsing it, then noticed after a day that it was really crusty with this crap that was basically dry, seasoned salt water that comes off with a mere poke? Of course you have, because that's normal and I'm normal so I do things that are normal and don't do things that aren't normal I'm so sad.


Well, last night, I made some and, since I'd rather not die of a stroke from dumping half a cup of salt down my throat, poured out most of the excess liquid into a cup. Then I got a brilliant idea! I would leave it in the cup (shown below) and see if it froze!


(Shown beside measuring cup for better perception--see the soupiness inside, mmm)

I poked the top with a fork fairly hard, and pushed down to the bottom even, and the film on the top didn't break. That's messed up. This is gross. Awesome.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment