Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Employees must ignore this sign:


(from http://www.speedysigns.com/)

So, a few days ago, I was at the DC (Dining Commons), and went into the bathroom and saw a DC worker at one of the urinals. I took the one two away from him (that's actually a rule, y'know) and began. He finished and walked out, and a few seconds later, I was done too, and washed my hands and left. The end.

BUT WAIT
BECAUSE
SOMETHING IS
MISSING

HE LEFT
WITHOUT
WASHING
HIS HANDS

OH
MY

WHAT
NO

The guy works with food! Or cleaning things up, but either way, that's SICK. One of those signs hangs above the sink, but he didn't see it because he didn't USE the SINK. DOOD. REALLY. AH.

I am revolted and no longer trust the food there (okay, let's be honest, I didn't really trust it before, so I guess I just trust it even less now?). Argh. Seriously. Someone needs fired. Didn't get a name though. Because, fun fact: asking for names in bathrooms is not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment