Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fish Story

Well, I'm not sure how this happened, but I was going into some bisexual dorm (guys on bottom, girls on top... the floors I mean... separated for sexual fidelity) and watched something with someone, then went to the bottom floor for a toilet. Imagine my surprise when I went in the bathroom, opened the lid, and saw


A FISH.


Yes. A fish. There was a fish in the toilet. Dead. In the toilet. Fish. The.


Why? I have no freakin' idea, but it was kinda weird.


So I promptly urinated on the fish, chuckled, flushed, washed my hands, touched my face lovingly, and went on my merry way, wondering who put a dead fish in the toilet without flushing and why.


Also, what kind of fish was it? I took a picture but I think it didn't save because I don't have it, and my phone just shut off and turned on all by itself, which is pretty impressive, but is still dumb because I didn't even do anything to it. But it was a pretty fish, really small, orange or something.


Moral of the story: if you're going to kill a fish, at least have the decency to flush it. I mean, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment