Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life Lessons with Mainerd--Fiber



Hello, everybody! It's time for

LIFE LESSONS,
WITH MAINERD

Fan-freakin-tastic, right? You get to learn from me! And by "me" I mean "my failures." Well, I suppose the two are synonymous, so sure, use whichever.

The lesson today is a warning against fiber.

Yes.

Fiber.

Don't ever ever eat fiber bars unless you're constipated, or they'll turn you into a crap factory working at full capacity. It doesn't make you regular unless you're irregular. If you're already regular, it just makes you poop more. Which is bad, because they tasted good so I had like, two of them.

Bad idea.

Had a five-flusher. Still feel sick. Lots of toilet paper, lots of Febreze, lots of water from flushing, lots of time, lots of AWFUL.

So now my butt hurts.

Oh, don't quote that out of context. Please? Grow up.

4 comments:

  1. Umm so I am pretty sure you would have saved your bum a whole lot of awfulness if you would have read the wrapper. I think they always warn you not to eat those unless you are constipated or have some sort of problem. XD Way to go, sbff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, who reads those wrappers anyway? So shush it. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. did it at least take you to crazy tasty town.....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess you learned that it's profitable to read wrappers. :D

    ReplyDelete