Friday, July 2, 2010

Hmm.

You know what sucks?


Not sleeping.


Also acceptable would be politics and your mother's hairstyle in the 70s.


But really, not sleeping sucks. And I can't sleep. Just can't. Want to, need to, can't to. But good news: mom's coming home!


WHAT?


I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "But Mainerd, you hate your mother! Why is her homecoming good news?"


And I would say, "No, douchehorse, I hate you, and her homecoming is good because she and I are going to rent a lot of classic movies that I haven't seen. Y'know, good stuff like the one where Anthony Hopkins eats people and that one girl lights stuf on fire. It'll be fun."


And you would say, "Dude, did you really just call me a douchehorse?"


And I would say, "Moral of the story: if you're prescribed meds, TAKE THEM, otherwise you'll get insomnia from withdrawals."




(then you'd roll your eyes and walk away)

No comments:

Post a Comment