Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Angel!

:D


My baby girl is twelve years old. She's such a big girl, and by big I mean old and by girl I mean hardly-lady-like hairy beast.



Isn't she so pretty? She's the greatest dog in the world, and I don't say that just because she'd be upset if I didn't. 'Cause she can't read. And you could swear at her but if you say it kindly, she'll love you.




But her age is showing. It's hard for her to stand up or go up and down stairs. Her poor old legs suck. And so does her depth perception. But she always makes it through because she's the best gurl evar.


Well, Angie girl, most precious little baby in the universe, here's to a few more birthdays. I love you dearly, even though you can't read any of this, and you are a mooch who steals food, and you bit me.

Oh did I mention that? Yeah, she bit me once. In the ear. Still have a scar. She was licking it and got carried away or something, when she was a puppy, but still. She bit me! But she's still precious.



Wait, that's totally not my dog. Guess I'm out of pictures.

Happy birthday, Angel! My beautiful liddle gurl, yes you are, oh yes you are, muh baybeee, rrrrrghghghdhaighd love you purdyful aynjuuuuuhlllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment