Monday, October 26, 2009

Time Management

My dashboard keeps saying that I have one more post than is actually visible. So, being the responsible blogger that I am, I checked to see what was up.

This is it.

No really, this is it. I saw an empty post titled "Time Management". I don't remember posting that, nor do I even remember considering it as something to talk about. I suck at time management. I mean, c'mon, I'm sitting here at 11P listening to the Beastie Boys with a word document up that's due in two days and I've hardly done a thing with it.
But I'm sure you're reading this for a reason, so... manage your time well. Don't do the Facebook thing all the time. Do your homework and stuff. Maybe some day I'll swallow my own.
My own medicine, that is. Figure I should add that, in case you start thinking dirty. I know I did. That's why I'm keeping it the way it is.

Moral of the story: quit reading this and do something productive! You're not gonna live forever, so go make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment