Sunday, May 16, 2010

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE à MOI!

I think that translation came out as 'joyous birthday to me,' but I didn't take French. I don't care.


BUT it's the 100 post anniversary of Mainerd's Asylum! Seems like just a hundred posts ago that I first started this site because some book told me to and I complained about people filling the sinks with their hair (they still do that--actually, I found the kitchen floor covered in hair recently... yeah, the kitchen... go figure).


So, in honor of this joyous occasion, I'll do a countdown! Starting from 100, I'll give things that are related to that number. Something.


100 Dalmatians. (okay, so it's 101, but I'm pretty sure one of them died)
99 luftballons.
98 bottles of your favorite beverage on the wall after you cheated and chugged one, you pig.
97 ways to kill your friends with only a pair of scissors, some yarn, and a radish that's not quite ripe.
96.... you know what, this idea sucks chunks. I give up.


No moral today, in celebration of awesome! Go be immoral. Kick a kid, I don't know. Have fun.




Update: after deleting several posts, this is no longer the one hundredth rendering this post as irrelevant as your future.

2 comments:

  1. Omg...you crack me up!! I've been away recently from my computer, but I was updating my own blog tonight so I remembered to check yours. I just love reading through your old posts. XP

    ReplyDelete