Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Facebook thinks I'm gay.

So, last night, I got a wall post from a female friend of mine that said she answered some semi-sexual questions like "Do you think Matthew would look good in a bathing suit?" etc. So I was like, eh, sure, I'll bite.


After adding the app, it asked for permission to post crap without telling me. I hate it when they asked, but I was intrigued by all the unlikely questions being asked, so I went ahead.


Turns out, the thing is a virus. It sent it to 8 of my friends, just like it apparently did with the girl who sent it to me. She never asked those questions.


Now, to explain the title, haha. The 8 friends it sent to were all guys. So 8 very confused men were under the impression that I was answering awkwardly sexual questions about them. All because Facebook sent it to men instead of women.


So I guess Facebook thinks I'm gay. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment