Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spam Cat

So, I fed a cat today. It was a stray. It was hungry. It was cold as balls outside, and I was in shorts, no socks (but I was still wearing shoes....), no jacket.


Okay, now normally I hate cats. There've been two cats I've ever liked: one is Roof Cat (that's another story someday) and the other's this stray. It was very affectionate (almost annoyingly so), and didn't hate me (most cats do for some reason, like Fat Cat, yet another story) so it was cool. Might've been a she, I didn't really feel like looking at its genitals. You never know with those cats, they're so tricky.


I fed it Spam, which is disgusting, but Stray Cat ate it up and tried to eat the package too. It was one of these things:



Crazy Tasty Town... who eats this crap?! Besides the cat, that doesn't count. Poor thing was starving. I had the Spam because my sisters thought the label was funny (it is, admittedly, hilarious) and I've had it for almost a year, and planned on keeping it for a while, but the cat was starving. Then it made me sad because it was meowing really loud when I went back inside and couldn't take it with me, so it's out there sad and alone. Oh well.

Moral of the story: if someone ever gives you Spam, don't throw it away; you never know when you'll need it.

3 comments:

  1. poor stray cat :( ... at least it has a nice guy to feed it humorous food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wasted the glorious Spam on some random stray cat? Did he at least enjoy going to Crazy Tasty Town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice cat, come off it. :0

    He seemed to enjoy it. Or she. It.

    ReplyDelete