Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why are people stupid?

I'm starting to lose track of how many times I have girls talk to me, crying that their boyfriend's a douche and hurt them, so they break up, and they're all sad, and things move on. Then, a month later (sometimes sooner than that), they're whining about the same thing. Usually with the same person.


How much sense does that make? I don't get it. "Gee, Mark, I know you cheated on me, hurt me emotionally and physically, but you say you love me after each of the six times you went behind my back, so you must be telling the truth! You wanna go back out?" Someone explain how the hell this is supposed to make any sense? I'm getting sick of hearing about it, especially because they never seem to learn. Two year olds seem to have more mental capacity. When they touch a stove when it's on, it burns, and they never purposefully do it again. And they're TWO. And here we've got 17 and 18 year olds burning themselves on the same stoves over and over again.


I can't understand. Something tells me I don't want to, but I feel I need to. Bah. Special thanks to Mr. Dio for making such awesome music that makes me feel better.


Moral of the story: think with your head, not your heart, especially when your heart keeps running into brick walls. Every try thinking of a different approach? Honestly.


"I am anger
Under pressure
Locked in cages
A prisoner
The first to escape"

2 comments: