Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tada!

I hope you'll all excuse my not-post for the past two days. The fifth was Guy Fawkes day after all, and I was celebrating.


Okay, so I wasn't. I just didn't have time. As for the sixth, well, that was just a few minutes ago, and someone decided to call at midnight, so I couldn't finish it in time. So, since I need to wake up early tomorrow, I figure I'll make it up with some haphazard attempt at humor by talking about Mountain Dew.


It's the best, okay? Without Mt. Dew, I think Pepsi would probably die. Mt. Dew is their crowning jewel. I've got a whole case of Voltage (the best Mt. Dew ever) and it's making me get all bothered and hot.


Oh! And as it's nearing the holiday season, Oreo's have released those awesome white chocolate covered Oreo's, which further increase the amount of pants things. And I just realized my fridge door has been open for the past hour.


Also, I am hereby immune to tetanus and hepatitis A and B.


Moral of the story: I heard you're supposed to post consistently in order to establish more of a following, so I'm following that advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment